Power of Attorney (PoA) is a legal document that authorizes a person to represent or act on someone else's behalf. It is a written statement declaring that Person A authorizes Person B to take important decisions on behalf of person A, especially in legal matters.
1. Applicant must bring the original Power of Attorney in person along with his original CNIC/NICOP and Passport. (Power of Attorney is required to be prepared by the executant himself. For this the applicant/executant may conatct a lawyer or Stamp Paper office in Pakistan)
2. The Applicant/Executant must personally visit the Embassy to sign the Power of Attorney in presence of Embassy's Consular Staff Member. Already signed copy of Power of Attorney will not be accepted.
3. Proforma for Attestation of Power of Attorney (Download) (Please note this form is not a power of attorney, this form is only required for uploading the Executant and Attorney's details on the weblink).
3. Two Photographs of Executant are required (One to be pasted on the Power of Attorney).
4. Two photocopies of CNIC/NICOP/Passport of Executant along with original to be shown at the embassy.
5. Please note that after legalization of Power of Attorney by the Embassy, the deadline for registration of the Power of Attorney with the concerned Assistant Commissioner/Additional Collector/Sub Registrar in Pakistan etc, meant for attorney/nominee is four months (120 Days).
6. Fee for Attestation/Legalization of Power of Attorney is Euro 16/-. (If the executants are more than 2 persons the fee will be charged double (Euro. 32) and triple (Euro. 48) for more than 4 persons). Fee is required to be paid through PIN (Debit Card) at the Consular Section counter No cash payment is accepted.