Requirements for Registration of Child's Birth (of Pakistani Nationals) Born in the Netherlands
1. Form “S” dully filled in and signed by the Father/Mother of the Child.
2. Two Passport Size photographs of child.
3. International Birth Certificate (in English) and International Uittreksel of nationality.
4. Copies of Pakistani valid Passports of parents.
5. Copies of CNIC/NICOP of parents. (Mother CNIC/NICOP must have written husband name. If not, then Marriage certificate of parents is required to be submitted)
6. Copy of parents’ Dutch Residence cards.
8. Please don't forget to fill in your local phone number and your email address
9. Fee: 16 Euro
Note: Registration of Birth is to be done within six months of the child birth.