Consular Services »
DISCONTINUATION OF MANUAL VISA APPLICATION
The Government of Pakistan has decided to discontinue issuance of manual Visas. Therefore, the Embassy of Pakistan will NOT entertain manual visa applications after 31 January 2021.
Apply Online for Pakistani Visa through E-Visa Application System
To apply for visa through E-Services Portal (E-Visa) & for all relevant information, please click on the link below:
- If the applicant is below the age of 16 years, then you need to submit a Parent's consent form along with other required documents. For Consent Form, click here
- If there are any questions or any problem regarding E-visa/online Visa, you can contact NADRA for assistance on Contact Us - Pakistan Online Visa System (nadra.gov.pk).
- If you have questions about how to apply, please visit: https://visa.nadra.gov.pk/how-to-apply/
- You can also find a guide to apply for online visa application here
- If you need further assistance after visa application, you may write an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. When sending an e-mail, kindly mention the following:
- Complete Name
- Contact number where you can be reached
- Name of city & Country
- In case of EMERGENCY, please apply online at visa.nadra.gov.pk and then send an email to Embassy of Pakistan, The Hague on email@example.com with the following details:
- Application Id of E-visa Application and
- Name of the applicant
- Contact Number of the applicant
- Nature of Emergency with documentary proof (if any)
Please note that this facility is only for Pakistani or Pakistan origin applicants and their families.