With reference to the advertisement dated 29 March 2021, for the announcement of vacancy of Social Secretary cum Translator in the Embassy of Pakistan, The Hague, the date for submission of applications have been extended till 26 April 2021.
Detailed requirements are mentioned below. Interested candidates may submit CVs in sealed envelopes by hand or post before 1100 hours on Monday, 26.04.2021.
Name: Mr. Aizaz Khan, DHM/HOC.
Address: Amaliastraat 8, 2514 JC, The Hague.
VACANCY: Social Secretary cum Translator for Ambassador
Age: From 20- 35 years
Local Scale: 10
Salary: € 2,160.66
Social Security: To be paid directly to Belastingdienst by Employer based on their calculation (€400 approx.)
Maximum Contract: Two years (extendable by mutual consent)
Probation: Three months
Termination: One month notice by each side
Educational requirements: Minimum 14-16 years education from a recognized University/institute of a repute.
Experience: Minimum three years working experience as Social/Executive /Private Secreaty to Ambassadors/CEOs
- Fluency in English (R,W,S)
- Dutch is essential (R,W,S)
- Fluency in any other UN official languages will be an asset
- Expert computer literacy including Microsoft Word, Excel and other related programs.
- Experience in office administration and events management.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
Detailed Job Description (Charter of Duties)
The Embassy of Pakistan is looking for a Social Secretary cum Translator for the Ambassador. The successful candidate will work for a period of two years as an integral part of the Ambassador’s office. Some important duties are as fallows but limited to that;
- Extending /receiving invitations on behalf of the Ambassador by Phone/Fax/Email.
- Answering/making phone calls on behalf of the Ambassador.
- Welcome and see off the guests of the Ambassador.
- Translation from Dutch to English.
- Provide basic administrative support to the HOM Office including assistance as requested with correspondence, filing, travel arrangements and all appointments.
- Create up to date database for the Ambassador’s senior level contacts.
- Coordinate with associations/organizations in line with the current guidelines/SOPs of the government of Pakistan.
- Work with other Embassy teams to assist in the arrangement of all events.
- Assist with the organization of invitations, RSVPs, produce guest lists, table cards, menus and table plans in advance of events at the Embassy or Embassy Residence.
- Ensure all relevant RSVPs are correctly recorded and communicated to relevant stakeholders.
- Making tea/coffee for the Ambassador & his guests at the Embassy.
- Any other duty assigned by the Management of the Embassy.