With reference to the advertisement dated 29 March 2021, for the announcement of vacancy of Local Driver cum Messenger (Trade and Development Wing) in the Embassy of Pakistan, The Hague, the date for submission of applications have been extended till 26 April 2021.
Detailed requirements are mentioned below. Interested candidates may submit CVs in sealed envelopes by hand or post before 1100 hours on Monday, 26.04.2021.
Name: Mr. Aizaz Khan, DHM/HOC.
Address: Amaliastraat 8, 2514 JC, The Hague.
Post: LOCAL DRIVER CUM MESSENGER
Age: From 20- 35 years (Relaxation can be given in upper age limit)
A monthly salary of Euro. 1,707.07 will be paid by the Embassy. In addition to pay, social security (€300/- approx) will also be paid directly to the Belastingdienst. Annual increment will also be admissible. The applicant will remain on probation initially for a period of three months.
- Minimum 10 years education.
- Valid LTV driving license (clean)
- Good knowledge of local Traffic laws.
- Three years driving experience
- Fluency in English/Dutch is essential. Fluency in Urdu will be an asset.
Charter of Duties
- Driving of official cars of the Embassy in safe and professional manner
- Ensuring vehicle is fully compliant to local laws.
- Planning routes to venues. Provide support during in-country and regional trips, including planning routes, arranging visits.
- Ensuring vehicle is properly equipped for up-country travel;
- When not driving, support the Embassy Team with e.g. delivering correspondence, procurement, logistic arrangements ahead of official visits and support with preparations for Embassy events; and other tasks when required;
- Looking after Embassy vehicles – manage all the required supplies for the vehicles, car maintenance, cleaning and its regular service (incl. maintenance of log books and fuel supplies).
- Any other duty assigned by the Embassy.