Pakistan Civil Aviation Authroity vide its letter No. HQCAA/1089/501/ATNR dated 13 March 2021 has informed that the travel Restrictions from Category C (which includes The Netherlands) have been extended upto 18 March 2021.
2. Only following passengers will be allowed to travel to Pakistan from Category C Countries (including The Netherlands) while in possession of a negative PCR Test Certification conducted within 72 hours prior to commencement of travel to Pakistan:
- Pakistani Passport Holders holding a valid visa from a Category C Country,
- Pakistani NICOP Holders,
- Pakistan Origin Card (POC) Holders,
- Diplomatic Passport Holders of Category C Countries and their Families.
3. Any or all passengers fulfilling any criteria as mentioned in para 2 above, arriving in Pakistan from Category C Countries or having stayed in Category C Country within the last ten (10) days prior to travel to Pakistan may also be subjected to additional stipulations as specified by the relevant Health Authorities upon arrival in Pakistan.