National Command and Operation Centre, Pakistan has informed that in addition to UK and South Africa following Countries will be added to Category C List with effect from 1 February 2021:
- The Netherlands
2. Pakistan Civil Aviation Authroity vide its letter No. HQCAA/1089/501/ATNR dated 29 January 2021 has informed that effective 01 February 2021, only the following passengers will be allowed to travel to Pakistan from Category C Countries while in possession of a negative PCR Test Certification conducted within 72 hours prior to commencement of travel to Pakistan:
- Pakistani Passport Holders holding a valid visa from a Category C Country,
- Pakistani NICOP Holders,
- Pakistan Origin Card (POC) Holders,
- Diplomatic Passport Holders of Category C Countries and their Families.
3. Any or all passengers fulfilling any criteria as mentioned in para 2 above, arriving in Pakistan from Category C Countries or having stayed in Category C Country within the last ten (10) days prior to travel to Pakistan may also be subjected to additional stipulations as specified by the relevant Health Authorities upon arrival in Pakistan.
4. The aforesaid measures will remain in effect untill February 28, 2021, 2359 hrs and may be reviewed by the Competent Authority.