Subject: “Run for Kashmir” Tele Marathon
In Pakistan, a Run for Kashmir Tele Marathon has been launched on 14 August 2020. We, here in the Hague are also going to have a virtual Run for Kashmir as a global humanitarian event focused on creating awareness about the atrocities happening in Indian Illegally Occupied Jammu & Kashmir (IIOJK).
2 IIOJK has been under Indian military siege for over a year now. Let’s become a glimmer of hope for them and try to play a small part to show them that they are not alone and the entire world is behind them. How? This virtual marathon will be run between 14th August and 30th September where every mile run will be to show them that we care.
3. A virtual run means that you can run anytime, anywhere. All you need to do is:
1. Download the runnerz app from
2. Login to the app.
3. Start running and the app will record your distance & time.
4. Once you have completed the run, your results will automatically be updated on the scoreboard.
5. Take a screenshot and share your results on the following whatsapp number:
Mr. Aizaz Khan, Mr. M. Asim Raza
Deputy Head of Mission Consular Attache
6. Run or walk anywhere you want - your neighborhood, local greenways, laps around your backyard, a treadmill.
7. Upon completion of the Virtual Global Challenge, all participants will receive a Digital Certificate
*Disclaimer: Do not run on unsafe or closed roads. Follow social distancing guidelines and any other requirements set forth by local, state and federal agencies. NOT open to pedestrian traffic. This is a virtual run only, not a mass gathering.*