EMBASSY OF PAKISTAN
Subject: VACANCY OF MESSENGER
A post of Messenger is falling vacant in the Embassy of Pakistan, The Hague. Details regarding the post are as follows:-
Age: From 20- 40 years
A monthly salary of Euro. 1,420.37 will be paid by the Embassy. In addition to pay, social security will also be paid to the concerned department/Belastingdienst, if opted. Annual increment will also be admissible. The applicant will remain on probation initially for a period of three months.
Minimum educational requirement is 12-14 years from a recognized institute. The candidate must hold a valid LTV driving license.
Fluency in English/Dutch is essential. Fluency in Urdu will be an asset.
Charter of Duties:
- Delivery/receiving of the official mail of the Embassy
- Answering/making/transferring phone calls
- Greet and welcome the incoming guests
- Making tea/coffee
- Any other duty assigned by the Embassy
- Driving (Occasionally)
2. All those interested may apply for the post before 1100 hours on 31st March 2020 at the Embassy in person or through post/E-mail at email@example.com.
Charge d’ affaires