Post: LOCAL DRIVER CUM MESSENGER
Age: From 20- 35 years (Relaxation can be given in upper age limit)
A monthly salary of Euro. 1,707.07 will be paid by the Embassy. In addition to pay, social security (€300/- approx) will also be paid directly to the Belastingdienst. Annual increment will also be admissible. The applicant will remain on probation initially for a period of three months.
- Minimum 10 years education.
- Valid LTV driving license (clean)
- Good knowledge of local Traffic laws.
- Three years driving experience
- Fluency in English/Dutch is essential. Fluency in Urdu will be an asset.
Charter of Duties
- Driving of official cars of the Embassy in safe and professional manner
- Ensuring vehicle is fully compliant to local laws.
- Planning routes to venues. Provide support during in-country and regional trips, including planning routes, arranging visits.
- Ensuring vehicle is properly equipped for up-country travel;
- When not driving, support the Embassy Team with e.g. delivering correspondence, procurement, logistic arrangements ahead of official visits and support with preparations for Embassy events; and other tasks when required;
- Looking after Embassy vehicles – manage all the required supplies for the vehicles, car maintenance, cleaning and its regular service (incl. maintenance of log books and fuel supplies).
- Any other duty assigned by the Embassy