VACANCY: Social Secretary cum Translator for Ambassador
Age: From 20- 35 years
Local Scale: 10
Salary: € 2,160.66
Social Security: To be paid directly to Belastingdienst by Employer based on their calculation (€400 approx.)
Maximum Contract: Two years (extendable by mutual consent)
Probation: Three months
Termination: One month notice by each side
Educational requirements: Minimum 14-16 years education from a recognized University/institute of a repute.
Experience: Minimum three years working experience as Social/Executive /Private Secreaty to Ambassadors/CEOs
- Fluency in English (R,W,S)
- Dutch is essential (R,W,S)
- Fluency in any other UN official languages will be an asset
- Expert computer literacy including Microsoft Word, Excel and other related programs.
- Experience in office administration and events management.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
Detailed Job Description (Charter of Duties)
The Embassy of Pakistan is looking for a Social Secretary cum Translator for the Ambassador. The successful candidate will work for a period of two years as an integral part of the Ambassador’s office. Some important duties are as fallows but limited to that;
- Extending /receiving invitations on behalf of the Ambassador by Phone/Fax/Email.
- Answering/making phone calls on behalf of the Ambassador.
- Welcome and see off the guests of the Ambassador.
- Translation from Dutch to English.
- Provide basic administrative support to the HOM Office including assistance as requested with correspondence, filing, travel arrangements and all appointments.
- Create up to date database for the Ambassador’s senior level contacts.
- Coordinate with associations/organizations in line with the current guidelines/SOPs of the government of Pakistan.
- Work with other Embassy teams to assist in the arrangement of all events.
- Assist with the organization of invitations, RSVPs, produce guest lists, table cards, menus and table plans in advance of events at the Embassy or Embassy Residence.
- Ensure all relevant RSVPs are correctly recorded and communicated to relevant stakeholders.
- Making tea/coffee for the Ambassador & his guests at the Embassy.
- Any other duty assigned by the Management of the Embassy.