Requirements for registration of child with the Embassy within six months of birth
1. Form “S” dully filled in completely.
2. Four photograph of child with light blue background
3. International Birth Certificate (in English) and International Uittreksel of nationality
4. Copies of Pakistani valid Passports and CNIC/NICOP of parents having marital status written (original)
5. Copy of parents’ Dutch ID cards
6. Marriage certificate of parents dully attested by authorities
7. Please don't forget to fill in your local phone number and your email address
Important Notice: Registration of Birth is to be done within six months of the child birth. All applications received later than six months have to be referred to the Ministry of Interior for which the processing time is several months.